- 2007-date: COSMOS System Manager/GR Group CO, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2005-2007: Senior Server Engineer (cluster computing), ISA, Aston University, Birmingham
- 2001-2005: Computer Officer, SEAS, Aston University, Birmingham
- 1998-2001: Research Associate, School of Engineering, Cardiff University
- 1996-1998: Computer Officer, PETROSIB Ltd, St.Petersburg, Russia
- 1987-1996: Research Assistant, Ioffe Institute, St.Petersburg, Russia
I am a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics GR research group. My main responsibilities are in support of a research computing in general and specifically in High Performance Computing (HPC) on COSMOS Supercomputer here at DAMTP.