- 2009–2012: PhD Student, DAMTP
- 2005–2009: MMath Mathematics, University of Warwick
My work covers the behaviour of infections with multiple strains, such as influenza, and how individuals' immune history affects outbreaks of these diseases.
Note I am now based at Imperial College London (e-mail: a.kucharski [at] imperial.ac.uk).
- Kucharski, A. J. & Gog, J. R. (2012) The role of social contacts and original antigenic sin in shaping the age pattern of immunity to seasonal influenza. PLOS Comput Biol
- Kucharski, A. J. & Gog, J. R. (2012) Age profile of immunity to influenza: Effect of original antigenic sin. Theor. Popul. Biol.
- Kucharski, A. J. & Gog, J. R. (2011) Inﬂuenza emergence in the face of evolutionary constraints. Proc. R. Soc. B