Dr David Sloan
- 2012-date: Research Associate, DAMTP Cambridge
- 2010-2012: Postdoctoral Researcher, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- 2004-2010: PhD. Student, The Pennsylvania State University, USA
See my homepage (link on the right) for more details.
Dave is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, working on the "Establishing the Philosophy of Cosmology" project, in collaboration with John Barrow and Jeremy Butterfield.
Current research interests include: Theoretical Cosmology (Measures and inflation, the BKL Conjecture), Quantum Gravity (Loop Quantum Gravity / Loop Quantum Cosmology), Classical GR solutions.
Corichi, A and Sloan, D: 2013 Inflationary Attractors and Their Measures arXiv:1310.6399
Rennert, J and Sloan, D: 2013 Anistropic Spinfoam Cosmology arXiv:1308.0687 (accepted by CQG)
Sloan, D: 2013 Loop Quantum Cosmology and the Fine Structure Constant arXiv:1307.6399
Rennert, J and Sloan, D: 2013 A Homogeneous Model of Spinfoam Cosmology Class.Quant.Grav. 30
Barrow, J and Sloan, D: 2013 Bouncing Anisotropic Universes with Varying Constants Phys.Rev. D88
Ashtekar, A; Henderson, A and Sloan, D: 2011 A Hamiltonian Formulation of the BKL Conjecture Phys.Rev. D83
Ashtekar, A and Sloan, D: 2011 Probability of Inflation in Loop Quantum Cosmology Gen.Rel.Grav. 43
- Liko, T and Sloan, D: 2009 First Order Action and Euclidean Quantum Gravity Class.Quant.Grav. 26
- Ashtekar, A, Engle, J and Sloan: 2008 Asymptotics and Hamiltonians in a First Order Formalism Class.Quant.Grav. 25
For a full list, please visit http://inspirehep.net/search?p=author%3A%22D.Sloan.1%22%20AND%20collection%3Aciteable