Dr David Skinner
- 09/2012 - date: Lecturer, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 09/2012 - 08/2013: IBM Einstein Fellow, IAS, Princeton
- 09/2009 - 08/2012: Senior Postdoctoral Fellow, Perimeter Institute
- 01/2009 - 05/2009: Visiting Scholar, IHÉS, Bures-sur-Yvette
- 09/2007 - 08/2009: Postdoc, Mathematical Institute, Oxford
- 09/2003 - 08/2007: Junior Research Fellowship, Oxford
- 07/2003: D.Phil, Theoretical Physics, University of Oxford
David is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics High Energy Theory research group, and a Visiting Fellow of Perimeter Institute, Ontario. He is interested in quantum field theory, string theory and twistor theory, with particular emphasis on their application to scattering amplitudes in gauge and gravitational theories.
- Adamo, T., Casali, E. and Skinner, D., Perturbative Gravity at Null Infinity, Class. Quant. Grav. 31 (2014).
- Adamo, T., Casali, E. and Skinner, D., Ambitwistor Strings and the Scattering Equations at One Loop, JHEP 1404 (2014).
- Mason, L. and Skinner, D., Ambitwistor Strings and the Scattering Equations, JHEP 1407 (2014).
- Skinner, D., Twistor Strings for N=8 Supergravity, arXiv:1301.0868 [hep-th].
- Cachazo, F. and Skinner, D., Gravity from Rational Curves, Phys.Rev.Lett. 110 (2013).
- Bullimore, M. and Skinner, D., Holomorphic Linking, Loop Equations and Scattering Amplitudes in Twistor Space, arXiv:1101.1329 [hep-th].
- Skinner, D., A Direct Proof of BCFW Recursion for Twistor Strings, JHEP 1101 (2011).
- Mason, L. and Skinner, D., The Complete Planar S-Matrix of N=4 SYM as a Wilson Loop in Twistor Space, JHEP 1012 (2010).
- Mason, L. and Skinner, D., Dual Superconformal Invariance, Momentum Twistors and Grassmannians, JHEP 0911 (2009).
- Mason, L. and Skinner, D., Scattering Amplitudes and BCFW Recursion in Twistor Space, JHEP 1001 (2010).
- Mason, L. and Skinner, D., Gravity, Twistors and the MHV Formalism, Comm.Math.Phys. 294 (2010).
- Boels, R., Mason, L. and Skinner, D., Supersymmetric Gauge Theories in Twistor Space, JHEP 0702 (2007).