Dr Eugene A. Lim
- 2010-present : Lecturer, DAMTP, Cambridge University. Fellow, King's College.
- 2007-2010: Postdoctoral researcher, Dept of Physics, Columbia University, and Visiting Professor, Universite du Fondwa
- 2004-2007: Postdoctoral researcher, Dept of Physics, Yale University
- 1999-2004 : PhD, Astronomy and Astrophysics, University of Chicago
I am primarily interested in theoretical cosmology. I do most stuff that I find fun and interesting : various permutations of string theory, numerical cosmology, early universe cosmology, primordial gravity waves, cosmic microwave background, models of the dark sector, ultra-relativistic collisions of solitons and cake.
- Conifolds and Tunneling in the String Landscape, P. Ahlqvist, B. Greene, D. Kagan, S. Sarangi, E. A. Lim, I-S. Yang, arxiv : 1011.6588 (2010)
- Dust of Dark Energy, E. A. Lim, I. Sawicki, A. Vikman, JCAP 1005:012 (2010)
- A New Mechanism for Bubble Nucleation : Classical Transitions, R. Easther, J. T. Giblin, L. Hui, E. A. Lim, PRD80 123519 (2009)
- Large Non-Gaussianities in Single Field Inflation, X. Chen, R. Easther, E. A. Lim, JCAP 0706:023 (2007)
- Gravity Wave Production at the end of Inflation, R. Easther, J. T. Giblin, E. A. Lim, PRL 99:221301 (2007)
- Lorentz Violating Vector Fields Slow the Universe Down, S. Carroll, E. A. Lim, PRD70 123525 (2004)