Dr Hadi Godazgar
- 2012- date: Research Fellow, King's College and DAMTP, Univeristy of Cambridge
- 2012-2013: Postdoctoral fellowship, MPI Gravitational Physics (AEI)
- 2008-2012: PhD in Theoretical Physics, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2007-2008: Part III of Mathematical Tripos, University of Cambridge
- 2004-2007: BSc in Mathematics and Physics, University of York
Hadi is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics Relativity and Gravitation research group. His current research interests are in supergravity and string theory.
D. S. Berman, H. Godazgar, M. J. Perry and P. West,
''Duality Invariant Actions and Generalised Geometry,''
D. S. Berman, H. Godazgar, M. Godazgar and M. J. Perry,
''The local symmetries of M-theory and their formulation in generalised geometry ,''
D. S. Berman, H. Godazgar and M. J. Perry,
''SO(5,5) duality in M-theory and generalized geometry,''
Phys. Lett. B700 (2011), arXiv:1103.5733 [hep-th].
H. Godazgar and M. J. Perry,
''Real fermionic symmetry in type II supergravity,''
JHEP 1101 (2011) 032, arXiv:1008.3128 [hep-th].
S. Horsely, M. Al-Amri, H. Godazgar, S. Martin-Haugh and M. Babiker, ''Nanoscale confinement of charge: bound states in the presence of triangular voids and protrusions,"
AIP, 1147, 345, 2009.