Dr Julia Gog
- 2013-present Reader in Mathematical Biology
- 2010-2012 Visiting Fellow, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Princeton University
- 2006-2013 University Lecturer, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2006-2012 Royal Society University Research Fellowship, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2004-present Official Fellow, Queens' College
- 2004-2006 Royal Society University Research Fellowship, Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge
- 2002-2004 Research Fellowship, Queens' College
Julia Gog's research is in the mathematics of infectious diseases.
Current projects include:
- Models of influenza strain dynamics
- Within-host dynamics of influenza
- In vitro dynamics of Salmonella
- Bioinformatic methods to detect RNA signals in viruses
Julia is part of the Cambridge Infectious Diseases Consortium.