Dr Julia Gog
- 2006-present University Lecturer, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2010-2012 Visiting Fellow, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Princeton University
- 2006-2012 Royal Society University Research Fellowship, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2002-present Fellow, Queens' College
- 2002-4 Research Fellowship, Queens' College
- 2004-6 Royal Society University Research Fellowship, Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge
- 2005- Director of Studies in Mathematics, Queens' College
Julia Gog's research is in the mathematics of infectious diseases.
Current projects include:
- Models of influenza strain dynamics
- Within-host dynamics of influenza
- In vitro dynamics of Salmonella
- Bioinformatic methods to detect RNA signals in viruses
Julia is part of the Cambridge Infectious Diseases Consortium.