Dr Eric Lauga
- 2015-present: Reader in Applied Mathematics, University of Cambridge
- 2013-present: Fellow and College Lecturer in Mathematics, Trinity College, Cambridge
- 2013-2015: University Senior Lecturer, University of Cambridge
- 2010-2013: Associate Professor, University of California San Diego
- 2007-2010: Assistant Professor, University of California San Diego
- 2006-2007: Assistant Professor, MIT
- 2005-2006: Postdoctoral Fellow, MIT
- 2005: PhD in Applied Mathematics, Harvard University
- 2001: MS in Fluid Mechanics, Université Paris VI
- 2001: Diplôme Corps des Mines, École des Mines de Paris
- 1998: Diplôme d'Ingénieur, École Polytechnique
Eric Lauga is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics.
His work is in the general area of Biophysics, Fluid Mechanics, and Soft Matter Physics.
His current research focuses on the dynamics of Complex and Biological Fluids.