Professor Michael B. Green, FRS
- 2013- : Director of Research, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2009- 2013: Lucasian Professor of Mathematics, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 1993-2009: John Humphrey Plummer Professor of Theoretical Physics, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 1987-1993: Professor of Theoretical Physics, Queen Mary College, University of London
- 1978-1987: Lecturer in Physics, Queen Mary College, University of London
Prof. Green is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, High Energy Physics research group. His interests are in particle physics with special emphasis on the interface between string theory, quantum field theory, quantum gravity. He is also interested in applying techniques of string theory to more general strongly coupled physical systems.