Dr Mahdi Godazgar
- 2012-2016: Research fellow, King's College and DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2012-2013: Postdoctoral fellow, MPI Gravitational physics (AEI)
- 2008-2012: PhD student, University of Cambridge
- 2007-2008: Part III of Mathematical Tripos, University of Cambridge
- 2004-2007: BSc in Mathematics and Physics, University of York
Mahdi is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics High Energy Physics research group. His current research interests involve four and higher dimensional gravity, supergravity and string theory.
Godazgar H., Godazgar M. and Nicolai H., Kaluza-Klein theory for dual fields, Phys. Rev. D, 2013.
Godazgar H., Godazgar M. and Nicolai H., Generalised geometry from the ground up, JHEP, 2013.
Godazgar H. and Godazgar M., Duality completion of higher derivative corrections, JHEP, 2013
Godazgar M., The perturbation theory of higher dimensional spacetimes a la Teukolsky, CQG, 2012.
Berman D. S., Godazgar H., Godazgar M. and Perry M. J., The local symmetries of M-theory and their formulation in generalised geometry, JHEP, 2012.
Godazgar M., Spinor classification of the Weyl tensor in five dimensions, CQG, 2010.
Godazgar M. and Reall H.S., Algebraically special axisymmetric solutions of the higher-dimensional vacuum Einstein equation, CQG, 2009.