Professor Nick Dorey
- 2007-Present: Professor of Theoretical Physics, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2005-7: Reader of Theoretical Physics, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2004-5: Lecturer in High Energy Physics, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2004-7 PPARC/STFC Senior Research Fellow
- 1998-2004 University Reader, Physics Department, University of Wales Swansea
Nick Dorey is a member of the DAMTP High Energy Physics group. His research is concerned with gauge field theories and string theory. He is particularly interested supersymmetric gauge theories and their remarkable duality properties. His recent work focuses on the emergence of integrability, both in gauge theory and string theory, in the context of the AdS/CFT correspondence.
- N.~Dorey, D.~M.~Hofman and J.~M.~Maldacena, ``On the singularities of the magnon S-matrix,'' Phys.\ Rev.\ D 76 (2007) 025011 [arXiv:hep-th/0703104].
- H.~Y.~Chen, N.~Dorey and K.~Okamura, ``Dyonic giant magnons,'' JHEP 0609 (2006) 024 [arXiv:hep-th/0605155].
- N.~Dorey, ``Magnon bound states and the AdS/CFT correspondence,'' J.\ Phys.\ A 39 (2006) 13119 [arXiv:hep-th/0604175
- N.~Dorey, T.~J.~Hollowood and S.~P.~Kumar, ``S-duality of the Leigh-Strassler deformation via matrix models,'' JHEP 0212 (2002) 003 [arXiv:hep-th/0210239].
- N.~Dorey, T.~J.~Hollowood, S.~Prem Kumar and A.~Sinkovics, ``Exact superpotentials from matrix models,'' JHEP 0211 (2002) 039 [arXiv:hep-th/0209089].
- N.~Dorey, T.~J.~Hollowood, V.~V.~Khoze and M.~P.~Mattis, ``The calculus of many instantons,'' Phys.\ Rept.\ 371 (2002) 231 [arXiv:hep-th/0206063].