Short Curriculum Vitae:
- 1995/99: BSc. in Mathematics: Yerevan
- 2000/2003: PhD. in Mathematics: Royal
Institute of Technology, Stockholm
- 2003/2005: Postdoctoral position at the RICAM,
- 2005/2008: Assistant Professor at the Department of Mathematics, University of Vienna
- 2008/2012: Senior Research Associate, Department of Applied Mathematics & Theoretical Physics, University of Cambridge, UK.
- 2012/2013: Visitor at Dept. of Mathematics, University of Texas at Austin..
Free Boundaries, Level set Methods, Harmonic Analysis
Click here for the long version of my CV in PDF format
Office: RLM 13.158
The University of Texas at Austin Mathematics Department, RLM 8.100
2515 Speedway, Stop C1200 Austin,
Phone: +1 (512) 232 6193
E-Mail: nmatevosyan at math.utexas.edu