Samuel C. Crew
4th year PhD student in theoretical physics. Interested in aspects of integrability and geometric representation theory in supersymmetric qauntum field theory.
Supervised by Prof. Nick Dorey
- Supersymmetric indices and geometric representation theory.
- 3d mirror symmetry.
- Integrability in AdS/CFT.
Publication word cloud
- S. Crew, N. Dorey and D. Zhang – Factorisation of 3d N=4 Twisted Indices and the Geometry of Vortex Moduli Space 2002.04573
- S. Crew and P. Trinh – New singularities for Stokes waves 1510.04254
- Classical Dynamics (Part II) Michaelmas 16-17, 17-18, 18-19.
- General Relativity (Part II) Lent 16-17, 17-18.
- Symmetries, Fields and Particles (Part III) Michaelmas 17-18, 18-19, 19-20.
- Mathematical Methods (Part IA, IB Nat. Sci.) 17-18, 18-19, 19-20.
A supervision with me as depicted by a student (artist credit @quantumcutie1228)
Cycling and Running
Cambridge - Extinction rebellion 2019 - Bristol