My research lies on the interface of geometry and quantum field theory. I am mainly interested in the following:
- Supersymmetric indices and connections to algebraic/geometric structures.
- Exact results in 3d N=4 theories and 3d mirror symmetry.
- Integrability and enumerative geometry in supersymmetric QFT.
- Resurgence and exponential asymptotics.
Publications and Preprints
- M. Bullimore, S. Crew, and D. Zhang – 3d N=4 Gauge Theories on an Elliptic Curve. In preparation
- M. Bullimore, S. Crew, and D. Zhang – Boundaries, Vermas and Factorisation. JHEP (2021) 263 (2010.09741)
- S. Crew, N. Dorey and D. Zhang – Blocks and Vortices in the 3d ADHM Gauge Theory. JHEP (2021) 234 (2010.09732)
- S. Crew, N. Dorey and D. Zhang – Factorisation of 3d N=4 Twisted Indices and the Geometry of Vortex Moduli Space. JHEP (2020) 08, 015 (2002.04573)
- S. Crew and P. Trinh – New singularities for Stokes waves. J. Fluid Mech. 798, 256-283 (1510.04254)
- "Gauge theory, integrability and curve counting" – Bath algebra, geometry and number theory seminar (May 2021) - slides\li>
- "What is quantum field theory?" – ARA INI Program mini-course
- "Hemisphere blocks in 3d N=4 theories" – Fudan university (Mar. 2021) - watch
- "Factorisation and Vortices in 3d N=4 Theories" – Kavli IPMU (Nov. 2020) - slides
- "Boundaries, Vermas and Factorisation" – Imperial quiver seminar (Nov. 2020)
- "Quivers, Spin Chains and Black Holes" – 2nd year HEP group talk (Jun. 2018)
A supervision with me as depicted by a student (artist credit @quantumcutie1228)
- Classical Dynamics (Part II) Michaelmas 16-17, 17-18, 18-19.
- General Relativity (Part II) Lent 16-17, 17-18.
- Symmetries, Fields and Particles (Part III) Michaelmas 17-18, 18-19, 19-20.
- Mathematical Methods (Part IA Nat. Sci.) 17-18, 18-19, 19-20.
- Mathematical Methods (Part IB Nat. Sci.) 17-18, 18-19, 19-20.
- Quantum Field Theory (Part III) Michaelmas 20-21.
- Syzygie - Cambridge based 8-piece jazz/hip-hop band
- Cambridge University Jazz Orchestra - video
Cycling and Running
Cambridge - Extinction rebellion 2019 - Bristol