Eurostrings 2015, March 23rd - 27th, click here!
- Quantum Field Theory
- Particle Phenomenology
- String Theory
- Lattice Field Theory
- Quantum Gravity
Recent Scientific Publications
- Perturbative gauge theory at null infinity
- by Tim Adamo, Eduardo Casali, Physical Review D 91, 125022, 2015 (2015-06-17)
- Spinning the fuzzy sphere
- by David Berenstein, Eric Dzienkowski, Robin Lashof-Regas (2015-06-02)
- Analytic Vortex Solutions on Compact Hyperbolic Surfaces
- by R. Maldonado, N. S. Manton, Journal of Physics A, 48, 245403 (2015) (2015-05-28)
- Momentum Relaxation from the Fluid/Gravity Correspondence
- by Mike Blake (2015-05-26)
- Scattering equations, supergravity integrands, and pure spinors
- by Tim Adamo, Eduardo Casali, JHEP 1505: 120, 2015 (2015-05-25)
Forthcoming HEP Seminars
- Herchel Smith Postdoctoral Research Fellowships - Physical Sciences (3 posts) (Fixed Term)
- ERC funded Post-Doctoral Research Associate in General Relativity and High Energy Physics (Fixed Term)
Please refer to the DAMTP PhD Opportunities webpage.
High Energy Particle Physics
This is one of two large groups in theoretical physics in DAMTP, the other being the General Relativity and Cosmology group. Advances on several fronts have led to a breakdown of the historical divisions between the two groups and several staff members are members of both. The group is active in Particle Physics Phenomenology, Quantum Field Theory, String Theory, and Lattice Field Theory.