- Quantum Field Theory
- Particle Phenomenology
- String Theory
- Lattice Field Theory
- Quantum Gravity
Recent Scientific Publications
- Isoscalar pi pi scattering and the sigma meson resonance from QCD
- by Raul A. Briceno, Jozef J. Dudek, Robert G. Edwards, David J. Wilson (2016-07-21)
- Jumps, folds, and singularities of Kodaira moduli spaces.
- by Maciej Dunajski, James Gundry, Paul Tod (2016-07-18)
- Twistor methods for AdS_5
- by T. Adamo, D. Skinner, J. Williams (2016-07-13)
- Prompt Signals and Displaced Vertices in Sparticle Searches for Next-to-Minimal Gauge Mediated Supersymmetric Models
- by B. C. Allanach, M. Badziak, G. Cottin, N. Desai, C. Hugonie, R. Ziegler (2016-06-13)
- The ππ → πγ* amplitude and the resonant ρ → πγ* transition from lattice QCD
- by R. A. Briceno, J. J. Dudek, R. G. Edwards, C. J. Shultz, C. E. Thomas, D. J. Wilson, Physical Review D 93, 114508 (2016) (2016-06-10)
Forthcoming HEP Seminars
- Low and High Energy Lepton Flavor Violation and Higgs Decays
- by Manimala Mitra, Harish-Chandra Res. Inst., (Tuesday August 16 16:00)
- Heavy neutralinos and dark matter
- by Aoife Bharucha (Marseille, CPT), (Friday October 7 16:00)
Please refer to the DAMTP PhD Opportunities webpage.
High Energy Particle Physics
This is one of two large groups in theoretical physics in DAMTP, the other being the General Relativity and Cosmology group. Advances on several fronts have led to a breakdown of the historical divisions between the two groups and several staff members are members of both. The group is active in Particle Physics Phenomenology, Quantum Field Theory, String Theory, and Lattice Field Theory.