- Quantum Field Theory
- Particle Phenomenology
- String Theory
- Lattice Field Theory
- Quantum Gravity
Recent Scientific Publications
- Constraining new coloured matter from the ratio of 3- to 2-jets cross sections at the LHC
- by D. Becciolini, M. Gillioz, M. Nardecchia, F. Sannino, M. Spannowsky, Submitted to JHEP (2014-04-14)
- Out-of-equilibrium Baryogenesis and SuperWIMP Dark Matter
- by G. Arcadi, L. Covi, M. Nardecchia, Submitted to PRD (2014-04-14)
- Superconformal Quantum Mechanics and the Exterior Algebra
- by A. Singleton (2014-03-25)
- Decoding perturbation theory using resurgence.
- by A. Cherman, D. Dorigoni, M. Unsal (2014-02-28)
- Monopoles and Wilson Lines
- by David Tong, Kenny Wong (2014-02-22)
Forthcoming HEP Seminars
- Brane deformations in supergravity
- by Vasilis Niarchos (University of Crete), (Thursday April 24 13:00)
- SUSY model building for a 126 GeV Higgs
- by Moritz McGarrie, (Friday April 25 16:00)
- Resurgent Analysis in Quantum Theories: Perturbative Theory and Beyond
- by Ines Aniceto (Lisbon, IST Maths), (Thursday May 1 13:00)
- Integrable dispersionless PDEs in multidimensions: rigorous aspects of the Cauchy problem, wave breaking and exact implicit solutions.
- by Paolo Santini (Rome), (Tuesday May 6 16:00)
- Title to be confirmed
- by Marco Zaro, (Friday May 9 16:00)
Please refer to the DAMTP PhD Opportunities webpage.
High Energy Particle Physics
This is one of two large groups in theoretical physics in DAMTP, the other being the General Relativity and Cosmology group. Advances on several fronts have led to a breakdown of the historical divisions between the two groups and several staff members are members of both. The group is active in Particle Physics Phenomenology, Quantum Field Theory, String Theory, and Lattice Field Theory.